Saturday, March 25, 2006

Drinkin

This is how drunk I think I was Thursday night:

I think I was so drunk that I played a game called waterfall which is something like flipcup without the flipping and full beers.

I think I was so drunk that I had $120 worth of alcohol on Deutsche Bank

I think I was so drunk that I left the first bar, got in a cab, went to a second bar and continued to try to put drinks on DB's tab.

I think I was so drunk that one of the waitresses from the first bar was getting drinks at the second bar...now that can't be right

I think I was so drunk that I told the cover band that I was there a month earlier, and they played Good Boy by Barenaked Ladies, and they should play it again.

I think I was so drunk that when they played Good Boy and I sang it at the top of my lungs even though no one else in the bar knew any of the words

I think I was so drunk that I had some text message conversations last night that aren't half as fun as I remember them being, when I reread them today. Actually, they were quite vulgar.

I think I was so drunk that there is a new number in my phone which I've named "Jenn Bulls Head." I don't think I'll be calling.

I think I was so drunk that I got a big glass of water before I went to bed, put it on my night table and it was still full in the morning.

I think I was so drunk that I plugged my phone into its charger, without realizing that the charger was not plugged into the wall

I think I was so drunk that when I closed my eyes in the shower while rinsing the shampoo out of my hair this morning, I lost my balance.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you've never played waterfall before?
what were your college days like?
that is a serious "get drunk as quickly as possible" drinking game

sw

Meistro said...

Usually our drinking games involved A) TV shows B) Cards C) Paddles D) Ping Pong Balls E) Funnels F) Quarters G) Dice H) Boardgames I) Cameras J)Volleyballs K) Flotation Devices L) Fish M) Salt N) Driving O) Golf Clubs P) Duct Tape Q) Cookies R) Shot Glasses or S) Keys. So no, we never thought to just have a team chugging contest.

Anonymous said...

I think that was a lot of thinking for someone with a hangover.

Meistro said...

Who said anything about a hangover...

Anonymous said...

right, losing your balance in the shower is no sign of a hangover

Meistro said...

Obviously I was still drunk.