Saturday, April 15, 2006

The Thinks We Think And Do Not Say

I was watching one of my favorite movies, Jerry McGuire, and he writes a mission statement at 4 in the morning that he entitles "The Things We Think And Do Not Say." It got me thinking, what do I think w/o saying. What would my mental breakdown essay look like? I think a little came out last week, but this one will be much more fun. Please, Please, Please, leave your own versions of things that you think but would not say.

I hate tube tops: A) They push down your boobs and make them look awkward B) You can't dance with them on. C) You have to constantly pull on the top of your tube, like every 20 seconds. D) They'd look better with straps or if you had a real bra underneath with straps coming up from it.

It was worth the risk: I made a decision to possibly give up 1 friend/acquaintance this week, for the opportunity to make another. It was worth it. I consciously decided I'd rather be friends with neither, than be friends with the first with no chance at the second. I didn't tell the second that I was willing to give up the first for a chance w/the second, but I think the second knew this. It was worth it.

I don't like thongs either: They only look good if you have a perfect behind. Otherwise, girls should stick with regulars or boy shorts, which are my fav.

The gym is no fun without girls. I've talked to quite a few girls who would love to go to a girls only gym. I understand this, and I also know that from the depths of my own consciousness, they are right to want this. I know this b/c I went to the gym Friday afternoon and the ratio was 34-0, no girls at all...and I almost didn't want to be there. Not saying that seeing girls work out is my incentive to work out or anything, just saying it was something I thought.

Jeans are more comfortable than sweat pants. Tell me if I'm wrong.

18 comments:

CMB said...

Tube tops: A) only squish boobs if they don't fit correctly; B) only prevent dancing if they don't fit correctly; C) only require pulling if they don't fit correctly; and D) look skanky with bra straps coming out the top.

Risk: Friends are choices. Do what makes you happy.

Thongs: Some girls are actually more comfortable in them. And they often make pants look better. But for show alone, I agree.

Gyms: I only like them very very sparsely populated. I do not go to gyms frequented by college girls. You can have 'em.

Jeans: Where in the world do you shop?

Mine--

Most thongs are comfy. Don't tell anyone.

Ehhh... that's as far as I go. Too many glasses of wine.

Meistro said...

I don't know a CMB, do I?

Kate said...

I don't know. Do you? I know a few of them. But my initials aren't even really CMB. Not that it matters. You don't know me.

I hit "next blog."

Anonymous said...

ok umm tube tops are hot shirts...maybe u just hang out with girls who cant dress and wear them wrong so it makes a mess of them....and the fact that you would ever suggest having a reg bra underneath..makes me feel you are slightly mentally retarted bc that might be the ugliest fashion advice ever..like worse then the disturbing fact you wear short sleeve button downs.

thongs...they are a quality underwear..boy shorts yes are cute..if you are wearing a mini skirt or going to bed...u never wear anything but a thong under pants bc people dont like panty lines.they are the ugliest trashiest things ever...and reg underwear...the only time people wear that is when they have their periods...if even then.they preactically stoped making them bc they are so ugly no1 wants to be a part of it..soo thongs are a go for life..regular should be banned from existence..boyshorts for bed

Meistro said...

the point wasn't for you to respond, it was to say soemthing you think but never say. Oh, and short sleeve button downs are not OK for work, but are fine for summer/beach wear. Think about every movie where someone is on the beach, or in your case, think of Laguna beach characters...all short sleeve button downs.

Anonymous said...

i tote agree with anonymous's thong opinion...

Anonymous said...

i'm going to go work out in a gym full of girls...while wearing boy cut undies...

i hate when guys lie about their dick size...like say it's much bigger then it really is..the only resolution is tattooing guys inches on their foreheads... ;)

Meistro said...

You can agree w/anon if you want. But that's the same person who said:

"so im cleaning my clothes and i jsut hung up 2 zip ups both the same exact thing but one has like 4
rhinestones one doesnt lol"

And

"i stopped a guy on the street to tell him i love his outfit. Dressing good is the hottest tihng ever girls dont like ugly dressers"

And

"guys who dress in money feel they need to compensate guys who dress prove they have better taste
and higher standards and enjioy finer things and pay attention to dreatail...which means better sex....its tru...better dressers better sex"

And

"so i was so excited about the barbie band-aids i got, i put one on even tho i didnt hurt myself :)"

All TODAY

Anonymous said...

i need to get laid...maybe i will find someone that can dress...

Anonymous said...

perhaps it would be a better idea to look for someone who can undress...

Anonymous said...

aww benny...half those comments were today..and half were yesterday...dont hate me bc u cant get a piece...

Meistro said...

Now I def can't get a piece, you blocked me on IM. Darnit :(

Anonymous said...

Panty lines are not the "ugliest trashiest" things ever-- I think a thong hanging out of the back of your pants is definitely much much trashier!...That and girls that squeeze into thongs that are too small for them, so there are no panty lines, but there is a nasty line from the band at the top of the thong pushing into their fat!

Anonymous said...

Hot girls can get away with wearing whatever they want, only fat girls can't wear thongs, or regular underwear, or boyshorts, they are fat. They should be told to stay inside. But on hot girls, SHOW ME THE THONG!

Anonymous said...

can we go back to the fact that i need some ass...g-d! ;)

Anonymous said...

I fantasize about being raped. I think it would be very hot. I want to be kidnapped, and I want to fight back, and I want to lose. Then I want to find out its my boyfriend, or something like that

Meistro said...

Wow, I called the above person and she verified that it was true. This popped into her head b/c she'd been talking about it with a friend who's fantasy it was too. I'm in total shock...wow.

jg said...

I feel the jeans/sweatpants question was largely ignored because it is an absurd claim. The only jeans that are comparable in comfort are those fleece-lined kind... but why bother with those when you can just pick up the sweatpants? Perhaps you need to elaborate on your theory...