Friday, May 12, 2006

Flowers and Anxious for Emails

I may have written about this before, but I really don't see how giving flowers to someone makes any practical sense at all. From a carnivores prospective, giving someone flowers is like saying "Wow, those are really nice, I'm going to kill them in their prime and give it to this person I like, so they can watch these flowers die a slow death on their coffee table." Can you imagine if it were the same thing with animals? "Hey honey, I saw this really cute puppy on the street, so I purchased it, owner killed it for me, and now you can watch it decompose slowly on the dining room table or your bed stand. Isn't he cute?" At least when you're eating a fruit or vegetable, you are actually eating the plant (though its in its prime and you are eating its reproductive organs). With flowers, you just like to look and smell for aesthetic purposes.

I hate going onto the Yahoo home page, while at work, and seeing that I have five new messages. Up until this week, I was able to get my yahoo email through a secondary server, but website is now being blocked. Now I have to wait until I get home to check my email, realize its all junk and delete it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i get pleasure in today’s last primal gesture...bring me something you killed(flowers)...

also, i love my treo 650...email and internet access whenever and wherever i want...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

plants don't have organs (reproductive or otherwise), and there's nothing aesthetically pleasing about a puppy decomposing!

Meistro said...

A plants fruits, are its reproductive organs. They carry seeds. Look it up.