Saturday, October 13, 2007

Oct 13th Again..

Every year, for some reason, I post on October 13th. It's weird, because obviously this isn't on purpose, but last night I was looking for something I wrote in 2003 (which it turns out I never wrote) and decided to relive a little of what I've posted.


Here's 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006. 2006 is almost worthless, considering none of the links really work anymore.

I really don't have much to talk about besides relationship crap, which has been filling my thoughts for the last few weeks. Eventually I'm going to have to let it out, so beware or be ready. I'm thinking of starting a section on here called "relationship quandry of the day." Maybe I could call it "Jugglin Juju" or "Avoiding Eggshells."

I think its time to post the relationship rules.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a joke right?

Meistro said...

Nope...here come the first 3 installments...

Anonymous said...

The post says it went up October 12, not 13...? Did you break your streak?

Meistro said...

Computer picked the day I started the draft vs the day it was posted...rectifying...