Sunday, February 10, 2008

What else?

I don't know what else to write about considering nothing really happened in the last week at all worth talking about. . . .

Without Soprano's, 6ft Under, or Entourage (till the summer), we quit HBO. After 2 months, I'm quite happy with the decision. They jacked up prices 30% to $14 or 15 (I don't remember) for ZERO added value. When I saw it on my bill and called immediately, asking them to remove. I check the 6 HBO channels all the time, and there's nothing ever on. Even during this no TV strike period, HBO still is worthless. I'm going to start it up again for Entourage, but that's it.

I still don't know what bank branches are for. But apparently they're good for 1 thing.

I thought it was real.

I kinda think we should boycott the Olympics. Too bad we've outsourced our whole economy to them. Just an interesting article.

I definitely would have gotten suspended in this school.

I just though you should know

I'm glad to be an American

Why I like short girls

A friend of mine wrote in Jim Boeheim. And some people are so stupid.

You couldn't pay me enough money to do this.

This is really funny, but kinda racist, or reverse racist.

I wouldn't, but I know many who would.

Much props to Jess, FYI, who I exchange links w/all week.

This is just gross: