Thursday, June 26, 2008

Whole Lotta Linking

Not sure if anyone likes this stuff...but here are about a months worth of intersting links.

Someone Paid $350 for THIS.

THIS museum would make me uncomfortable.

I wonder if my left arm is really MY TWIN

How Sex and the City Ruined NEW YORK

Google Map Fun - FLASHERS & HOOKERS

Stop Laughing - Smiling is bad for you

Girl Got Fired for Laughing (mabye b/c it was bad for her health)

These Bugs may save the world

The Shotgun Rules

Cool Celebrity Tatoo's - I mean Tatoo's of Celebrities

When I have a choice, I will always Choose Ryan Air

I like Steven Segal so much, THIS ARTICLE made me cry, ah the memories

So you think being a scientist is cool? HERE are the not so cool science jobs

Some Below Average Advice on how to deal with stress - Daydreaming?

While women just want to get married, men actually make A "Rational Decision"

THIS is why I want to go to Romania

There are 2 things I like Doing on a Toilet, and sleeping is the other

NYT article about the guy who slept over his favorite bar

Crayon Art

Cool Hairstyles that look terrible but cool

Always check the barn - FOR RICHES

Awesome Snow Globes

THIS IS why you need to be close with your family.

Can I install this Pizza Vending Machine in my house?

Earth most likely won't explode / implode from THIS MACHINE

I'm quite happy to be employed, and not THIS GUY

My Swedish Furnature name is "BENNJÃ…MMIND" - WHAT'S YOURS?

George W Bush should definately get things LIKE THIS named for him

The next Right wing scare tactic? Ninja's in the woods

VIDEOS:

Too bad this office flip out VIDEO is fake. So sad.

Hilarious Facebook in Real Life Video

THIS VIDEO is pretty awesome, and must have taken days to do

Best Slip N Slide Ever

1 comment:

Ariel said...

You should know better!

http://www.snopes.com/photos/automobiles/barnfind.asp