Friday, October 17, 2008

Quick Friday

Wednesday was a good summary of my week. I had a 4 hour meeting that lasted from 3-7. I was late b/c the trains suck and I had volleyball at 7. Around 6:20, when it appeared the meeting wasn't going to end anytime soon. I left, dialed into the conference, and listened on my way back to my office, to volleyball and through warmups, before it ended at 7:20 ish. Of course, the whole purpose of the meeting was to discuss an investment I recommended that will likely lose 100% of its value.

Here are some other things that are going on:

A quart of milk has dropped from $1.16 to $0.93. That’s a huge percentage.

I wrote a really really good article on my life (when drunk as usual) and decided not to post it once I woke up sober.

I like cupcakes from BJ’s much more than from Magnolia.

After 2 years at my new company, my office finally has real furniture, instead of a glass table as a desk.

I have not written so much b/c I’ve stopped taking notes.

Why doesn’t parmesan cheese go bad from leaving it out? How logn does it last just sitting on a pizza counter?

Some links:

Elephants that text message

Glad that this movie may come back

Listening to very loud music can save your life, sometimes.

What does it mean when 7 different people send a variation of this article to you?

What happened to all the teaching perks? It’s gonna be no fun when I become one.

This is just strange.

Not to be political, but this was a good summary of the ACORN non situation:

No comments: