Monday, June 01, 2009

Puke Happens

This is an actual email my friend sent to a guy 2 days after their second date. She recieved a text from him asking if he'd done something wrong:

Hi ####,

The weekend was good, finally got the summer weather we have all been waiting for! Finally!


Friday night was not my idea of a great date as I am sure you can imagine. If I thought you were going to be trashed when we met up, I would have probably recommended that we switch it to another night. Fridays are meant for everyone to let loose after work, but by the time I met up with you,you could barely walk in a straight line let alone formulate sentences...and a little aggressive at times. I picked a bar outside so you could get some air... ordered you a water, I got a margarita ...maybe 5 minutes into my drink you lean over and start to puke profusely all over...for a good 10 min. I got the check, put you in a cab and the last thing you said to me was, "are you going to come home with me?"

Puke happens...we've all done it, no big deal... But I just felt that you should have known better not to make plans with me in the state you were in. I'm over it, so no hard feelings.

Hope you have a great week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your friend was very diplomatic about the whole event.

Anonymous said...

I like this girl
sw

Anonymous said...

Priceless.