Question: If you could call up the 16 year old version of yourself, but you were only allowed to talk to him for 15 seconds and nothing more, what would you say?
My friend sent me this question and then sent me some of the responses when he asked others. It's amazing the difference between how girls and boys respond. Of course, I came up with 4 responses myself.
Post your own answer as a comment below!
Here are some samples from people who were asked this question last Sunday.
1) Girl - Don't get involved in all the high school drama. Just have fun and enjoy yourself and don't get stressed out.
2) Boy - Assassinate Supreme Court Justices during Clinton's administration so Bush doesn't win the White House and the whole world doesn't explode after 8 years of no leadership.
3) Girl - Don't let "Him" get away.
4) Boy - Take sports more seriously. You're going to grow another foot and if you try hard you could make it!
5) Girl - Don't do that. Just don't.
6) Boy - Invest in Google and create Facebook
7) Girl - Try to figure out what you want to do in college with your life. Don't leave it until you are 26.
8) Boy - Go to a college with great weather. You have the rest of your life to live on the east coast and hate winter.
9) Girl - Play basketball - It may help you get into a better college and get a scholarship.
10) Boy - Short all the banks and significantly in late 2007.
Obviously... The men recommend to their younger selves how to succeed materially, while the women focus on social issues and successfully navigating those issues (except the girl with 3 brothers).